FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is that Vahn?

Go down

Is that Vahn? Empty Is that Vahn?

Post  Vahn Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 am

Somewhere at the front of the arena but somewhere near the merchandise booth as people lined up to buy their favorite Final Force Impact wrestler merchandise they would notice a man of about five' feet and ten inches dressed in a long black sleeved shirt with a kevlar vest, black trousers and black boots. It seems like this man was also wearing a black ski mask to cover his face and had a helmet on his head and if anyone where to look closely at the kevlar vest they would notice a id tag that reads out "Vahn" as some of the fans where getting their merchandise they would also have a chance to get their photos taken with Vahn as Vahn was talking to some of the people in line when Keri Richardson comes towards Vahn with a camera crew

Keri: A moment of your time Vahn if you may.

Vahn turns around confused before staring at Keri and the camera crew before turning around and saying to the man in line

Vahn: Yeah Buy a shirt or a hat I am sure they got one in your size.

As he waved at the fan goodbye he would go to Keri as he would say

Vahn: Well hello Keri what happened to Michael...usually it be him that's doing an interview about me

Keri: Well first off Vahn, lets get on with this interview. So what are you doing outside here with the fans aren't you supposed to be backstage or in training room somewhere?

Vahn: Well to be frank with you Keri, I should be but I am not for the sole reason of getting to know the fans out here.

Keri: But isn't this so unlike you? I am mean you always keep to yourself why the change?

Vahn: Well it has come to my attention that people don't know who I am. Sure I wear a ski mask but still I did some great things here at Final Force Impact but it isn't enough.. You see most of the fans that cheer for me and are here in attendance saw me when I was in the independent circuits now that I am here some of my old fans have see my transition over here but the new fans here has no clue who I am. It's always look SWAT never Vahn they know as the SWAT guy. Sure I could some big fancy and crazy publicity stunt but lets face it that's not my style

Keri: So that explains why no one can ever find backstage, you were always out here. So tell me why is it that you wear a ski mask?

Vahn: Simple really.... this is just one of the ways I honor the magnificent luchadores and my colleagues at the police department. Those people deserved to be honored from time to time and I am honoring their sacrifices by just being here. Good day to you

Vahn would then salute at Keri before just leaving her to go back to the fans in line as Keri stares at the camera and say

Keri: Ladies and Gentlemen that was Vahn

The camera would then fade out
Vahn
Vahn

Back to top Go down