FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"They" are coming (will add colour soon and couragesand please read this)

Go down

"They" are coming (will add colour soon and couragesand please read this) Empty "They" are coming (will add colour soon and couragesand please read this)

Post  Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Don Jackson: Welcome everybody to another cracking edition of FFI

Chris Kayoz: It sure is Don we got a great show today

-Modest starts playing through the arena speakers-

Don Jackson: Here is Jamie Morgan coming off that excellent win last week

Chris Kayoz: He beat Gunner in a match with some odd stipulations.... If Morgan lost he would have to dog sit Gunners dog but if Morgan won then Gunner would have to do what he was told by Morgan and Mr.Tiny

-Jamie Morgan grabs a mic and heads to the center of the ring-

Jamie Morgan: Now as you know i beat Gunner last week but that was only the first step in my elaborite plan. Next is for me and Tiny to grab the Tag titles from Duality and err......

-Animal i have become plays through the speakers as Couragesand comes to the top of the ramp and interupts Morgan-

Couragesand: You have to be kidding me you honestly think you are oing to get these tags titles of me and banditos

Jamie Morgan: yeah i do we gonna beat you. 1....2....

Crowd: 3....

Couragesand: Well it looks like you got the crowd on your side kid i will give u that but it gonna take alot more than that to be us

Jamie Morgan: You forget Couragesand i may have the crowd on my side but i have the speed and the power to match

Couragesand: Well yeah there is that but you forget this.... I have been in the wrestling business for years but you have only been in a few months so your inexperienced compared to me

Jamie Morgan: Say what you want we still going to beat you and win those titles

-Couragesand leaves-

Jamie Morgan: Plus i have back up from "They" but you will find out soon enough

-Modest plays once again as Jamie morgan leaves the ring-

Back to top Go down