FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reign of terror coming to an end???

Go down

The reign of terror coming to an end??? Empty The reign of terror coming to an end???

Post  Malphis Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:13 am

The camera comes onto the commentator's deck

Don Jackson: Ladies and Gentlemen we are moments away from what should be an amazing match for the Money In The Bank briefcase.

Chris Kayoz: That is right Don, We have quite an interesting match, First there is Ben The Speedstar, Who will rely on his speed then Muroc with his Submission, Malphis's Resiliency and Rated Rs Power it should be a great match, But which will win i wonder?

Don Jackson: Well, we saw the first superstar to cash it in Showtime Jernigan to win a title who may be the next one? Well let's find out...

Before anythign else is said the lights suddenly go out. After a few seconds the lights turn back on and Malphis is standing in the ring

Chris Kayoz: Malphis not waiting for an introduction..

Malphis pulls up a microphone he has with him.

Don Jackson: Seems he is going to speak.

Malphis: As all of you can see, I am out being accompanied out here tonight by my dear friend Mr Skull.

The fans boo as they want to see Mr Skull

Malphis:Too bad, That my reign of Darkness is back in effect, I have not been soo focused in a long time.

Malphis rises his face

Malphis: I am now recapturing victims for my Tower Of Torture, The reign of darkness is still falling apon this federation. If it is Ben The Speedstar or even my friends Muroc and Rated RS I am out to Induct anyone and everyone into my tower of torture, You have been warned, Now another warning from this unholy of a creature to whoever has taken my friend Mr Skull....

Malphis seems to be a tad angry

Malphis: When you mess with Mr Skull you mess with me, I am going to find whoever took Mr Skull and they will personally see that i am the true king of darkness. Mr Skull is my family, My most loved friend and without him it makes me wont to hurt all of those pathetic excuses you call superstars.

Malphis: And when I say Hurt I mean Torture, for I am the Smoke Warrior Malphis and I am not afraid of no mere mortal. That is because I am the reason you sleep at night, I am the reason that light was created. Because I am truly merking in the darkness ready to take any fishened soul I find.

Don Jackson: Umm... Chris, is it just me or has Malphis changed the entire way he has been speaking.

Malphis: Mr Skull is the seal to all of those puny earthlings in the backstage area, Without Mr Skull in my hands no one is safe. I can promise Rated Rs and Muroc I will try not to do too much damage to them but once I step in that ring with someone I don't like be prepared to be inducted into my tower of torture.

Chris Kayoz: I believe that skull means aot of Malphis, he is a loose cannon at the moment... Well more than normal.

Malphis: Management here has tried everything to suck the life out of the fiendish presence of myself because they know once I gain power this federation is NEVER! Going back. The darkness shall rain supreme or by god I will leave FFI, Management have tried to remove me from FFI since the begining since my first match with Muroc and well if they want me then fine if I don't belong here then i shell leave after tonight.

Malphis: Let's just see how this federation goes once the one true meaning of fear is gone, The Smoke Warrior is gone, The smoke may finally clear down, The darkness slowly summiting into light but mark my words one day the darkness may rise again at any time.

Don Jackson: Is Malphis talking about possibly leaving FFI?

Chris Kayoz: That is what it seems like to me.

Some rises at Malphis feet and the lights are slowly dimmering showing the dark

Malphis: I would like to think once i am gone that Muroc will keep the Darkness alive in this pathetic hole. That all stories have a happy ending and i am the one who unables them from having Happy ending because that is how i forfil my happy ending by ruining all others dreams.

Malphis: You see i am not going to allow all the mangement,All the superstars and all you fans act like a sucabus. I am the Smoke Warrior and i am the one you should not try to change but leave me before i smash your face into your skull so far your eyes and bone become your skin.

Malphis lowers the microphone and closes his eyes for a few seconds as the lights are flashing on and off

Malphis: This is the moment of truth, This may be the last time the Smoke Warrior is seen in FFI so take this enfreshement of pure pain and torture to your hearts.I say we get this Money In The Bank started because i am the best when it comes to wrestling, All these phonies go around pranching like wannabes yet take them hit after hit after hit to keep me down, If you don't i would smash your face in. Like i will hopefully show tonight or leave trying.

Malphis drops his microphone and looks at the fans in disgust for possibly the last time
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down