FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aussie Bazza is coming!

Go down

Aussie Bazza is coming! Empty Aussie Bazza is coming!

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:08 pm

All of a sudden the lighting in the arena turns off…

Then the Titantron lights up to a view of the Australian outback, there’s nothing but red dirt, bushland and an old Gum tree

Then “Aussie Bazza” walks in front of the camera, he looks extremely scruffy wearing ripped jeans, an unbuttoned flannelette shirt with a Singlet underneath. He’s got a Mullet and a stubby in his hand.

“Ive been wrestling ‘round the traps here in Australia for years now, and not one of these Blokes can keep up with the likes of Aussie Bazza! Now I know you American’s think your gods gift to wrestling but I gotta tell ya, that the Blokes here in Oz are tougher then a Fresh Water Croc full of Grog. But Aussie Bazza can out wrestle and out drink them all. For some reason you Americans don’t rate our league, but im gonna change that! I’m getting on the plane right now mates, and when I land im coming after all you blokes that think you can wrestle, and ill show you how its really done!”

Then Aussie Bazza starts too walk off and in his husky voice yells “Shazza! Go pack me bags woman, im going to America to show those Sheilas how to fight!”

The Titantron returns to a blank screen, The crowd silent as the lights Turn back on.

Then AC/DC starts blasting through the speakers as a huge Australian Flag hangs down from the Ceiling.

Aussie Bazza is on his way…

Back to top Go down