FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three become one ( feud Ben Daitezen Krystal)

3 posters

Go down

Three become one ( feud Ben Daitezen Krystal) Empty Three become one ( feud Ben Daitezen Krystal)

Post  Reaper Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 pm

The ring sits black as the area starts to fill the announcers make there way down to ring side alone dark figure sits in the ring once everyone get to the lights in the ring turn on shining down on Reaper

Reaper: Good evening everyone pl plz take your seat Don Chris nice to see you both Sharpe suits ,Well as you all know the Harts have been Pushing there weight around jumping people from behind two on one ,three on one and blind siding people . Now there two individual other then myself that they have ambushed repeatedly and I'd like to call one of those two out right now.

Reaper call out Ben

Seconds pass by til Ben music starts playing and he walks down to the ring baseball bat in hand , stop at announcers table grabs a mic and enter the ring glaring at Reaper .

Reaper :Ben Ben glad you could join us now the other person was injured so here he is via satellite

Daitezen appears on the titan tron in his hospital room .

Don Jackson: Man all three of these guys have had run in with the Hart Daitezen has had the worse as you can see.

Chris Kayzo: Yes Ben and Reaper haven't fair and better one was colour blue the other well he putting up a good fight .

Ben : ok what you wanted I really don't care being out here in the open like this ?

Reaper : Ben Ben you see we all been fighting a losing battle .

Ben : maybe you two ,I've been holding my own with the Harts Mr. Blue and Mr. Cripple .

Reaper: Holding your own? Is that all you want? When we worked together, we beat the Harts. We beat them in the ring, we got revenge against them. Would you have been able to wreck their cars without interference if it wasn't for Daitezen?

Ben: But what use is he now?

Daitezen slowly begins to stir, his eyes burning with rage and insanity.

Daitezen: The Harts will bleed. The Harts. WILL. BLEED. I beat Brittany, but she was the lucky one, because she is gone. The Harts... are yet to see what they have unleashed. I'm not interested in beating them down. I'm not interested in getting one over on them, or embarassing them. I'm not even interested in revenge. I want torched flesh, and severed limbs. I want to hear them scream, to hear them beg for mercy. But it will not be granted. I will teach them to suffer, I will show them torture. They will know unceasing pain.

Last edited by reaper23 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Three become one ( feud Ben Daitezen Krystal) Empty Re: Three become one ( feud Ben Daitezen Krystal)

Post  Reaper Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:12 pm

thinking we can jaw back and forth about how we can deal with the HArts ourselfs maybe have a Hart attack daitezen in the hosp

have a gm come out and tell us to stop playing the game by there rules

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Three become one ( feud Ben Daitezen Krystal) Empty Re: Three become one ( feud Ben Daitezen Krystal)

Post  Daitezen Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Reaper: Holding your own? Is that all you want? When we worked together, we beat the Harts. We beat them in the ring, we got revenge against them. Would you have been able to wreck their cars without interference if it wasn't for Daitezen?

Ben: But what use is he now?

Daitezen: The Harts will bleed. The Harts. WILL. BLEED. I beat Brittany, but she was the lucky one, because she is gone. The Harts... are yet to see what they have unleashed. I'm not interested in beating them down. I'm not interested in getting one over on them, or embarassing them. I'm not even interested in revenge. I want torched flesh, and severed limbs. I want to hear them scream, to hear them beg for mercy. But it will not be granted. I will teach them to suffer, I will show them torture. They will know unceasing pain.

------------------------------

Just one quick idea for this, not the best i know, but it's the sort of place i want to take my character before the ppv.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  benny the snowman Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Bensterio: Daitezen calm down you nutjob, we all know your insane but you can't do much when you're like that, and reaper we did win but you don't seem to notice the cracks when we were winning they came back when we were separated we need to stay together and you would be like me standing happy

Reaper: Standing happy, you are just not worth there hassle. Why can't you just work well in the team then we can embaress them not get embaressed

Bensterio: please I've just stayed out of their way, what you to don't get is you have to be tactical, these things we've done is just the beginning, what you should have done is wait to the PPV to come out and attack

Daitezen: You know what you're the nutjob, tactical... seriously? you take down people like the Harts with an all out attack not just hide in the background and hope to not get noticed to much like you

Bensterio: Hiding in the background!... you won't be saying that next week when I'm in the middle of three unconscious Harts who wished they'd never stepped a foot in the arena

Reaper: Haven't you learnt yet, we can't take them out by ourselves we need to be a team; if we had done from the start Daitezen would be standing in this ring right now and we'd be celabratig the takedown of the Harts

Daitezen: Finally some sense, when I get out of this hospital I will be stood with Reaper fighting against the Harts... you with us Bensterio?

Bensterio: Yes I am, all hell is gonna break loose on those good for nothing Harts and together we will make sure they spend their holiday in the hospital beds

don't know how to end it Sad
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:21 pm

what if after the title match the Harts rush Daitezen and me and ben come down to the rink and we all started going at it then have the GMS come out and order us three to team together againsted the Harts

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  benny the snowman Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:07 am

hmm wait abit till the ppv card comes out and we've done the minor show till we think about ending it
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 pm

The problem now for extending the feud is the numbers (it's now 3 on 2, though it looks like brittany's 'replacement' might be involved).

I have some plans of my own for the PPV (whether i win or lose the title), which will make the numbers even for that temporarily if needed. But if the feud does continue after the PPV in some form, we need to leave the end of the PPV on a cliffhanger so to speak Razz (i have an idea about that too, though wont mention it yet).

As for this RP, i think we are just about there (we can part ways at this point, and then 'plot' on the supershow). Will need to change my speech patterns in bens section (as i have now 'snapped' a little). Not sure how much i want to play up the injury, but if the Harts want in on this rp too, have a couple of ideas there (can go into more later, doing some remote support work atm which is distracting me).
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Bensterio: Daitezen calm down you nut job, we all know your insane but you can't do much when you're like that, and reaper we did win but you don't seem to notice the cracks when we were winning they came back when we were separated we need to stay together and you would be like me standing happy

Reaper: Standing happy, you just run and hind from them me and Daitezen we coward from know one .

Bensterio: please I've just stayed out of their way, what you two don't get is you have to be tactical, these things we've done is just the beginning, what you should have done is wait for the PPV to come out and attack

Daitezen: tactical... seriously? you take down people like the Harts with an all out attack not just hide in the background and hope to not get noticed much like you

Bensterio: Hiding in the background!... you won't be saying that next week when I'm in the middle of three unconscious Harts who wished they'd never stepped a foot in the arena

Reaper: Haven't you learnt yet, we can't take them out by ourselves we need to be a team; if we had done it from the start Daitezen would be standing in this ring right now and we'd be celebrating the take down of the Harts

Daitezen: Finally some sense, when I get out of this hospital I will make a stand with Reaper against the Harts... you with us Bensterio?

Bensterio: All hell is gonna break loose on those Harts , just make sure they spend their holiday in the hospital .

Reaper: Bensterio by super show your either in or your out, Daitezen get ready for blood .

Daitezen laughs demonically as the feed cuts out and the area fills with smoke ,Reaper tosses his mic at the announce table and heads up the ramp way and into the back leaving Bensterio alone.

ben touched it up a lil to fit story line Daitezen can you edit and peice it all together for show unless anyone wants to add on like Harts

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 pm

The arena darkens for a moment, and a figure appears out of the entrance. Spotlights appear, and Reaper is shown, walking to the ring purposefully. The spotlights follow him, as he stands in the centre of the ring, microphone in hand.

Reaper: Good evening everyone, glad to see you are all comfortable. Don, Chris, nice to see you both, sharp suits by the way. Well as you all know, the Harts have been pushing their weight around, jumping people from behind, two on one, three on one even, and blind siding people. Now there are two individuals other than myself that they have ambushed repeatedly, and I'd like to call one of those two out right now.

Reaper: Bensterio, come down to the ring, we need to work this out.

Seconds pass by until Bensterio’s music starts playing, and he walks down to the ring, baseball bat in hand. He stops at announcers table, grabs a microphone, and enters the ring, glaring at Reaper.

Reaper: Ben, glad you could join us. Now the other person was injured in an attack by the Harts in the last show, so here he is via satellite.

Daitezen appears on the titan tron in his hospital room. His eyes are glazed, and he seems unresponsive.

Don Jackson: Man, all three of these guys have had run ins with the Harts. Daitezen has had the worse, as you can see.

Chris Kayoz: Yes, but Bensterio and Reaper haven't faired much better. One was the colour blue, the other... well he’s putting up a good fight.

Bensterio: Ok, what do you want? I really don't care for being out here in the open like this.

Reaper: Ben, Ben, you see we’ve all been fighting a losing battle.

Bensterio: Maybe you two, I've been holding my own with the Harts, Mr. Blue and Mr. Cripple.

Bensterio: But what use is he now?

Daitezen: The Harts will bleed. The Harts. WILL. BLEED!! I beat Brittany, but she was the lucky one, because she is gone. Maybe she feared me, she would be right to fear me! The Harts... are yet to see what they have unleashed. I'm not interested in beating them down. I'm not interested in getting one over on them, or embarrassing them. I'm not even interested in revenge. I want torched flesh, and severed limbs. I want to hear them scream, to hear them beg for mercy. But it will not be granted. I will teach them to suffer, I will show them torture. They will know unceasing pain...

Bensterio: Daitezen, calm down you nut job, we all know you’re insane, but you can't do much when you're in this state. And Reaper, we did win, but you don't seem to notice the cracks when we were winning. They came back when we were separated, we need to stay together and you would be like me standing here unharmed.

Reaper: Unharmed? Only because you just run and hide from them, Daitezen and I cower from no-one.

Bensterio: Please, I've just stayed out of their way, what you two don't get is you have to be tactical, these things we've done is just the beginning, what you should have done is wait for the PPV to come out and attack.

Daitezen: Hahaha, what use are tactics? We break them, we destroy them, we grind them in to dust. Then we set the dust on fire, burn them! They will not survive this. Because I will destroy them, instead of hiding in the background!

Bensterio: Hiding in the background! You won't be saying that next week, when I'm standing victorious in the ring, surrounded by unconscious Harts, who will wish they'd never stepped foot in to the arena.

Reaper: Haven't you learnt yet? We can't take them out by ourselves, we need to be a team; if we had done it from the start, Daitezen would be standing in this ring right now, and we'd be celebrating the take down of the Harts.

Daitezen: I just want to have some fun, I want to destroy them. Reaper seems to understand, it doesn’t matter how we do it, I will be there and make them pay be sure of that. Do you want to have fun Bensterio? Do you want to make them suffer?

Bensterio: All hell will break loose on those Harts. Though I don’t think either of you can keep up with me.

Reaper: Bensterio, by the supershow, you’re either in or you’re out. Daitezen get ready for blood.

Daitezen laughs demonically as the feed cuts out and the area fills with smoke. Reaper tosses his microphone at the announce table, and heads up the ramp way and into the back, leaving Bensterio alone in the ring as the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down