FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. II of IV)

2 posters

Go down

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. II of IV) Empty Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. II of IV)

Post  Big Murph Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 am

[Locker Room segment]

Big Murph strolls down the corridor taking everything in and soaking up every detail while looking for the locker room area. As he searches for the room, he bobs his head and quietly raps along to his iPod Nano Video...

Big Murph: "I drink a Boost for breakfast, an Ensure for dizssert / Somebody order pancakes, I just sip the sizzurp / Now, that right there can drive a sane man bizserk, but not to worry Mister H to the Izzo's back to wizzork..."

As the song continues Big Murph soon locates the locker room, entering it, he forgets that the room is full of people and raps aloud. Finding his locker, he changes, still rapping to his music and stows his stuff in the locker. Once the song's over Big Murph notices everyone staring and gives a sheepish grin and apologizes.

Big Murph: "Sorry. I get lost in the music sometimes. I love hip-hop probably as much as I love wrestling. It's gotten me through some rough times."

A few of the guys laugh; others clap and others tell him not to worry about it.Checking his gear, he locks up and heads backstage.

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. II of IV) Empty Re: Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. II of IV)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:54 am

hey remove the (",") from the colors and the color's will appear.

p.s. Great Rp
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. II of IV) Empty Re: Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. II of IV)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 pm

GM Trey Johnson wrote:hey remove the (",") from the colors and the color's will appear.

p.s. Great Rp

It's been edited no worries Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down