FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. III of IV)

Go down

Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. III of IV) Empty Murph's Big Beginnings(Pt. III of IV)

Post  Big Murph Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:08 am

[Backstage segment]

Big Murph decides to look around the backstage area to get familiar with his surroundings. He travels downcorridor after corridoruntil he comes to a door labeled "Workout Room". He opens the door andheads toward a weightlifting bench where he puts 600 lbs. on the bar, cranks up his iPod and starts to bench press the weight. He does 5 sets of 10 reps to start then moves to a curling station where he curls 200 lbs. 10 sets of 20 reps. After a while, people start to stop their workout to watch Big Murph as he moves from station to station, never taking a break. He worksout for an hour and a half straight thenreplaces the weights to their proper place, grabs a few bottles of water and heads out of the workout room. As he leaves, people start inquiring about him.

Man #1: Who was that kid? He just bench pressed 600 punds and didn't break a sweat. If he can do that, imagine what he could do inside of a ring.

Man #2: Dude, I'd hate to face him in the ring. He can't be any older than 21; a rookie and he is benching that much weight?! insane! Did you see him curl 200 pounds? I've never curled that much collectively in my whole life!

Big Murph continues to look around and finds a cafeteria and grabs lunch, sitting down at an empty table. He looks at what he bought, a Philly steak & cheese sub, toasted ravioli ,a Vess cream soda & banana pudding and smiles thinking to himself,man, this reminds me of home. He finishes up and heads toward the ring for the first time.

Big Murph

Back to top Go down