FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc dissapointed

Go down

Muroc dissapointed Empty Muroc dissapointed

Post  Muroc Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Through difficulties to defeat by Diablo starts playing and Muroc comes to ramp he is holding microfone in hes hand and he start walking to ring

Chris Kayoz: Oh it's Muroc!

Don Jackson: Again

Chris Kayoz: He is holding a microfone. what you think he has to say?

Don Jackson: Does it matter i hope hes is fast i wanna see next match

Muroc goes in ring

Muroc: FFI now you really have done it. You totally try ignore my talent. It dosent matter what i say to Erik Dansford and Rebecca Great they jsut dont give me match in Final impact and they put me in starting match at sudden impact which is the major show by the way i shold be in main event.

Don Jackson: Here he goes again.

Muroc: Im not gonna whine about it for a half an hour i have a video for you from earlier tonight. Roll the footage

Carnea: They say the your first title defence as a champion is the hardest, and yet, I did not even break a sweat last week! This roster is pathetic, even the last outlaws , or shall I say hasbeens that are trying to re-live their glory days, it's pathetic. I signed with this company hoping to find a challenge, and so far, it's been a walk in the park.

(Erik Dansford comes out to the ring)

Erik Dansford: I'm truly, truly sorry Carnea, when I brought you here I thought the company and the roster, would step up their game. And it saddens me no one has had the guts to step up and fight you, then again I would be scared too if I was on the roster.

Carnea: You make a good point Erik, and that brings me to the reason, as to why I'm out here tonight, in front of all these disfigured people, the sight alone makes me want to puke! Now as to why I'm here, is because I wanted to challenge 3 wrestlers on the roster to a 3 on 1 handicap match! And test how long it would take me to work through the 3 of them.

(Rebecca Great comes out)

Rebecca Great: You really think you're that great don't you Carnea, just because you hold the title, does not make you untouchable, I don't like you, and you don't like me, that why I'm granting you this match tonight, not because I want to add oil to the fire, but more as to break down your mental superiority complex. So tonight, you will face Emorter, Trey Johnson and Spartan! Enjoy Carnea, this one's on me.

Muroc: You got my point? Of cource you stupid fat idiots dont get it. So i have to explain it to you

Crowd starts booing

Muroc: The thing is that when i asked match tonight both General Managers sayd they dont have any wrestler left for a match and what happened they had four. I really dont give a shit who they are but i should have a match. Noooo and what do they give me? A god damn wet towel and tells me to hit the showers. I dont like it and i know that you dont like it.

Crowd starts booing again

Muroc: I know that you wanna see me get beaten. Even so that will never happen becose im so god damn talented. Nobody can handle the Finnish Flash. No one.

Crowd starts booing harder than ever

Muroc: Not even those four guys that are having that three on one handicap match. I even went and ask that could i be on that match meybe three on two or four on one but those god damn stupid General managers sayd that i cant be on that match. Of cource i asked why and they sayd becose you dont mean anything to this company at the moment so beat it or leave it i have something important to do.

Don Jackson: he totaly got what he deserved.

Chris Kayoz: Don stop that thats mean dont you get it that young man just wanna prove that he is talented.

Don Jackson: What ever

Muroc: If i dont give me a good match next week im going to sue this company. YOU HEAR ME IM GOING TO SUE THIS GOD DAMN COMPANY AND TAKE ALL MONEY YOU HAVE. Im outta here.

Through difficulties to defeat by Diablo starts playing and Muroc leaves the ring
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down