FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bensterio has arrived

2 posters

Go down

Bensterio has arrived Empty Bensterio has arrived

Post  benny the snowman Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:00 am

The lights go out and screaming can be heard around the arena
Fire roars to life around the arena and a line of fire roars into life and spreads down the ramp and around the ring
A hooded man can be seen walking in the middle of the two lines of fire
When he gets to the bottom of the ramp he follows the fire still to the back of the ring where he grabs a mic
The man finally goes into the middle of the ring and the fire goes and the lights come back to life

-
Hooded Man: Hello my name is Bensterio and if you're stupid enough not to know I am new to this fed
-
The audience boo and start to chant 'you suck'
-
Bensterio: Hahaha I'm here a couple of minutes and I already have an arena full of haters just by one word, you really are a bunch of idiots
-
The audience boo even louder and 'you suck' is heard more and more'
-
Bensterio: Just because I'm not a little suck up to all you scum doesn't mean I suck, if you watch me then you'll see I have lots of skill, a thing all of you will never have
-
The audiences boo's drown out all of the other noise and a few men are stopped by security because they were trying to come out of the stands
-
Bensterio: Actually I'll show you now, security men bring the men that were trying to get into the ring into it I'm going to show them I'm right
-
The security men bring out the ten men that tried to come into the ring and guide in front of Bensterio
-
Bensterio: Right then the deal is you try with your no skill bodies to knock me out whilst I try to knock you out, If you win I'll leave this fed forever but if I win, you are banned from all shows
-
The bell rings and Bensterio dropckicks one of the men making all the rest fall over as well, when they are on the floor Bensterio goes one by one and punches the men till they are knocked out, after Bensterio knocks them all out the lights go out and all that can be heard is the men screaming. A couple of minutes later the lights come on and Bensterio is the only man in the ring, he points to the tron were it shows the men covered in their blood outside the arena with banned wrote all over their bodies
-
Bensterio: Now you see the power I have, now to tell you what I actually wanted to
-
The audience start to chant 'you suck' repeatedly again
-
Bensterio: And you still say I suck, you all wouldn't know talent if it came and whooped you back to the beginning of time. Well it's time to tell you I guess, up at the to of the arena you may just make out £1,000,000 be the first to get and you can keep it
-
The audiance start to climb the walls trying to get to the top, a few at the top try to jump to it but after a while all end up in a net 8 metres above the floor
-
Bensterio: Now unfourtunately I'm not allowed to kill you, the police don't really like that but I can seriously hurt you. Isn't that great. So lets me just get out of the way and... erm... have a great fall I suppose
-
The lights go out and the net can be heard getting released just before a deafening scream is let out by all the people in the net
the ights then come back on and Bensterio is nowhere to be seen. On the floor the audience are groaning in pain as the medical staff come to treat them, on the tron are the words hope you had a great fall before it goes clear and the scene ends

Last edited by Bensterio on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Bensterio has arrived Empty Re: Bensterio has arrived

Post  GM Trey Johnson Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 am

mind adding color if not what color are you
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Good RP, Nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  benny the snowman Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:35 pm

done and also the last paragraph is supposed to be in italics but for some reason it wouldn't let me
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down