FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bensterio's late arrival

Go down

Bensterio's late arrival Empty Bensterio's late arrival

Post  benny the snowman Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

The scene opens outside a mansion, we see Bensterio looking angry with a man who is dressed up as a choufer

Chauffer: For the last time, sorry I was late; I blew a tyre. I didn't know it was going to happen it just went

Bensterio (angrily): Well then maybe you should check your tyres better, FFI hired you to get me to the shows on time now I'm going to be late, and if you make me miss my match with the Harts it will be the last time you are able to drive a car

Chauffer: Look I know you're angry but if we set of now we have a slight chance that we'll make it before the show has even started

Bensterio: Well let's go then what are you standing there for

They both get into the car and set of bit just a couple of minutes into the journey Bensterio demands to stop when he sees a Harts advertisement on a bus

Bensterio: Let me out! I need to make sure that advertisement gets destroyed

Chauffer: But we'll be late

Bensterio stares into the chauffers eyes

Bensterio: Let...me....out!

The chauffer stops the car and unlocks it, Bensterio jumps out and runs straight for the bus running straight in front of it making it have to do an emergency stop, after it stops Bensterio gets onto the bus

Bensterio: Get off the bus everyone; It's going for a quick drive into that lake

Bensterio points at the lake

Bus Driver: No it's not mate, if it does I'll get fired

Bensterio grabs the bus driver by the neck

Bensterio: Listen... mate, this bus will go in that lake either with you and everyone else in it or with no one in it... what do you want

Bus Driver: Right everyone of the bus, this service is no longer available

Everyone gets of the bus and Bensterio begins to accelerate, just before it goes into the lake Bensterio jumps of the bus and watches it go into the lake and sink. Afterwards Bensterio gets back into the car and looks at the in car clock

Bensterio: Holy hot dog is that the time! Speed chauffer, speed. Get me to FFI in time

The chauffer quickly accelerates the car. After another few minutes later the car comes to a sudden halt outside a cinema where the main movie on show is 'Harts the movie'

Bensterio: Give me my sledgehammer and stop there a few minutes

Bensterio gets out the car with his sledgehammer and start to climb up the cinema, a couple of minutes later he's on top of the sticking out entrance to the cinema looking right at the massive poster for the movie. A few blows with the sledgehammer later and the poster is destroyed along with the part of the wall were the poster was attached. Bensterio then jumps down and goes back into the car and again looks at the time

Bensterio: That's the time, you're a rubbish chauffer next time you stop for no reason, I'll be driving

The chauffer sighs and again sets of. But then after another few minutes he has an argument with Bensterio as they near a theme park

Chauffer: No I'm not stopping, and how are you going to blow up a whole theme park anyway

Bensterio: It's called 'Hartland' I've got to blow up, and if you don't stop and kick you out

Chauffer: I am not stopping!

The driver door flies open and the chauffer is flung out Bensterio drives the car through the closed gates of Hartland and towards the biggest ride he can see in the middle of the park, just before the car hits Ben jumps out and runs. An explosion accurs and the ride falls over staring a domino affect of explosions ending up in the whole theme park getting blown up. Back on the street outside the park and Ben is threatening a driver of a Ferrari

Bensterio: This is the last chance, get out the car or I'll force you

Driver: Fine but I'm calling the police

Bensterio: O no... I'm so scared

Bensterio gets in the car and drives of as the driver gets on the phone

A few miles down the road and Bensterio is driving along the motorway followed by three police cars, He eventually pulls up to talk to the police

A blonde police women walks up to the car and bensterio puts the window down

Policewomen: Is this car your sir?

Bensterio: Know but I need this more then you know

Policewomen (excited): O my god... your Bensterio

Besterio: Yes well observed

Policewomen: I like so love you, you're my favourite

Bensterio: Thanks, I'll give you an autograph if you let me be

Policewomen: Ok deal

Bensterio gives the police women an autograph and then she goes back to the other police officers

Policewomen: It's his car; think we should arrest the guy who rang us for wasting police time

Bensterio arrives at the arena thirty minutes later in a different car to the one he ad when the policewomen questioned him, along the journey he blew up five busses, two theme and destroyed ten cinemas.

As Bensterio parks the car he looks across where there are three Hart busses parked

Bensterio: Where do they get the money to get them from, that's they have to be destroyed and I know just the vehicle to do that with

Bensterio walks up to a big garage with a key, a few minutes later he comes out the garage driving the same digger that he destroyes the rest of the Harts veichles with

Bensterio: Bye, bye busses

Bensterio smashes into the busses then changes the diggers attachment and makes them into three small statues of Alex, Krystal and Brittany

Bensterio: Now to set the fuses and watch these babies burn

Bensterio set's fuses up next to the statues and then gets to a safe distance and watches as the statues blow up but as he
turns around Paul who is one of the head figures of FFi is staring at him

Paul: Bensterio you are late! We don't pay you to show up whenever you want you know

Bensterio: Paul don't annoy me or you will be in the hospital over the break with the Harts

Paul: Is that a threat Bensterio! You do know I have the power to suspend or even fire you

Bensterio: You won't remember to after you wake up from your comer

Paul: I won't be in a comer!

Bensterio starts punching Paul repeatedly, a few minutes later Paul is laying on the floor in a vegetated state. Then Bensterio gets back inside the digger and drives into the arena as the cameras fade out

benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down