FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bensterios walk

2 posters

Go down

Bensterios walk Empty Bensterios walk

Post  benny the snowman Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 am

The scene opens with Bensterio doing his usual walk around the corridor, it starts off with him beating up a few backstage people but then he sees a new person walking nervously along the corridor.

Bensterio: Hello, my names Bensterio. I'll help you.

Man: Hello, my names Jeff. I'm an interview trainee. I'm just looking for someone to give me some tips.

Bensterio: Great, I can give you some right now.

Jeff: Good, ok, what do you think I should start of the interview with?

Bensterio grabs Jeff and pins him against the wall.

Bensterio: I'm gonna give you better tips.

Bensterio goes through his usual set of moves on Jeff leaving him, like most others, on the floor unconscious, covered in a pool of their own blood.

Bensterio: My tip is... never come near me.

Bensterio continues his walk of the backstage, and see's a not very surprising scene, Erik Dansford running around going crazy at something being wrong.

Erik: Bensterio, I know you have anger issues, but can you put them aside and tell me if you know anything about the Harts merchandise disappearance? We need it here, they're very popular to the audience, unlike you. You know you should be more like the Harts.

Bensterio clenches his fists but stops himself from attacking Erik.

Bensterio: Well I heard the Harts talking to themselves about how their merchandise was too cheap, they probably stole it so they could sell it for more, and then take all their money. I think they're gonna need the money though.

Erik: Thanks for that, you're going in the right direction telling me these things... keep it up.

Bensterio: Will do boss, but if ever there's any problems, it's most certainly the Harts that did it, alright.

Erik: Thanks Bensterio, those three are definitely heading in the wrong direction.

Bensterio continues his walk and finds something very rare, Rebecca and the girl that owned the Harts, in Reaper's and Daitezen's merchandise.

Bensterio: Wow, two people in that merchandise, that's two more than I ever thought was possible.

Rebecca: You never saw me in this, if you tell anyone your fired.

Rebecca walks away leaving Bensterio and the girl.

Girl: Hey you're the guy who was trying to give a beatdown to my sisters aren't you?

Bensterio: Oh hey... Stephanie right? Is this to annoy your sisters?

Stephanie (laughing): Yep, it's the thing I do best.

Bensterio: Haha, well at least you're on the right side in the battle, wouldn't want to hit a girl like you.

Stephanie (Blushing): Thanks, that's sweet of you.

Bensterio: Well good luck with your brother and sisters, hope they are annoyed.

Stephanie: Thanks, and I think the other two are looking for you, I hear they have plans/

Bensterio: Thanks for that.

Bensterio walks away out of view from the camera, and the scene ends.

Last edited by Daitezen on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SPAG cleanup)
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Bensterios walk Empty Re: Bensterios walk

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:55 am

Hey ben, you should probably look at the way my match with brittany ended in the last show (stephanie came out after the match, to join in the beatdown).

Good rp though, just needs a little change to keep continuity.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down