FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bensterios relaxing interview

2 posters

Go down

Bensterios relaxing interview Empty Bensterios relaxing interview

Post  benny the snowman Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:04 am

The scene opens outside Bensterios locker room, Keri is stood knocking on the door accompanied by a different than usual camera man. Bensterio comes to open the door wet through and dressed in swimming trunks, he brings Keri into the locker room and gets into his Hot tub and turns of the television

Bensterio: Keri, how inconvenient of you, but i guess I'll have to let you in I suppose... make sure you keep the electrical stuff away from the water I don't want to be rushed to A&E and miss my match and I'm pretty sure the person who did it wished he'd never done anything

Keri: Ok, ok that's fine compared to some of the people I've already had to interview today

Bensterio: Well I'm guessing you mean Daitezen, don't worry about that nut job, I'm sure someone's going to knock some sense to him sometime in the future

Keri: You mean you think he's going to lose to Alex?

Bensterio: Pahaha... not that Dweeb he couldn't knock some sense into a fly let alone a fricking lunatic

Keri: So do you mean you possibly?

Bensterio: Not me... unless I feel I need to but if he continues the way he is I feel it would be best if I sent him to hospital and this time hit him in the right spot unlike the Harts who stupidly just made him worse

Keri: So is this you saying that you are possibly feuding with him next season

Bensterio: No Keri definetly not, I wouldn't want to wait a season watching him get worse and worse, if I was going to do it, it would be when he is a real threat to me; At the minute I'll just try ad be a friend to him, I think he's lonely as much as anything

Keri: Ok going back you seemed to be saying that Daitezen is going to win the title, is this so and if so... how?

Bensterio: Yes of course I think he going to win but how... that's harder to say. You see I don't know what Daitezen is thinking, he has the mind of a lunatic so knowing the way he'll fight I'd have to think like him and sadly I feel I don't have the mind of au, my predictions though is Alex is defiantly going to hospital and is defiantly going to get a beatdown

Keri: Thanks for that, now onto your match; how do you feel about the Harts

Bensterio: That's a question I haven't heard before... O wait, it's the question everyone asks

Keri: Sorry I don't know if your feelings have changed, you've been in the gym a lot this past weak; It seems you fear them

Bensterio: Fear! I do not fear anyone especially not those two

Keri: Actually I don't think you've noticed but Brittany has been banned Meghan Nicole is taking over

Bensterio: Well still they're pathetic and this Meghan must also be pathetic if she's chose to fight for the Harts

Keri: Well the Harts are very popular, they have their own movie, theme park and TV series it seems you are going up against much loved people

Bensterio: Well if they are so successful and loved it shows that the world is full of Tools who go along with who everyone else seems to like and it shows also that the world is full of morons as that person all the fools are following quite simlpy should be me

Keri: Well if it's anything I like you as a wrestler, you seem fearless and powerful which are two good traits in a great wrestler

Bensterio: Thanks Keri, it's good to know that not everyone in the world is a complete moron

Keri: What do you think of the show so far?

Bensterio: Well I think it's already on its way to being a classic and will have a match that's going to go down as one of the most memorable matches in FFI's history when this show eventually ends in many years time

Keri: Yes it's going to be great, on the subject of the match... what do you think of your partner Reaper

Bensterio: I think he's going to be a big help in the match, he's very strong which is good and with me who to be honest is just all round awesomeness I think the Hart and the moron helping her will deffiantly end up in hospital

Keri: Well reaper is very strong, I could just imagine him picking me up and spinning me around

Keri stares at the wall holding herself with a smile on her face, obviously imagining what she said

Bensterio: Keri! I don't care what you think about Reaper continue your interview with me

Keri: Sorry... that was very unprofessional of me ,where were we

Bensterio I don't know just ending talking about Reaper

Keri: Oh yeah

Keri begins to imagining reaper again but is stopped when Bensterio pushes her

Bensterio: Next question please

Keri: Sorry about that, what are your tactics for your match

Bensterio: That's simple... I don't have any

Keri: You seem to be setting yourself up to get beaten up Bensterio

Bensterio: Nope... I'm just going to get in that ring and do whatever on whoever else is in the ring to make to ensure they end up in hospital

Keri: And you're sure this will work for you

Bensterio: Of course

Keri: You seem to be confident is that why you aren't in the gym now?

Bensterio: I've been in the gym so much this week it's boring, that's why I'm in here it's relaxing me and I was watching a video to get me in a fighting mood

Keri: So is this all you're going to do till just before your match

Bensterio: nope, this video has a few minutes left which to me is the best bit then I'm going to get in my ring attire and stretch and do some moves to get me in best condition

Keri: Can I stay and watch it with you

Bensterio: Sure want to come in the hot tub as well

Keri: Sure

Keri takes off her dress leaving her bikini and climbs into the hot tub as Bensterio puts on the telly. On the telly is beatdown after one another they seem to be very brutal and all end up in a vegatated state

Keri: You freak how could you watch possibly this

Bensterio: What's wrong it gets me in the right mood, what else am I going to watch... my little ponies

Keri: Well no but that is just horrible

Bensterio: Fine if you don't want to watch it get out of my locker room

Keri leaves the locker room with the camera man which fades out the camera

Last edited by Bensterio on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

Bensterios relaxing interview Empty Re: Bensterios relaxing interview

Post  Couragesand Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:57 pm

I Edited some mistakes
Couragesand
Couragesand