FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bensterios new attitude

Go down

Bensterios new attitude Empty Bensterios new attitude

Post  benny the snowman Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:39 pm

The scene opens in the parking lot as an Audi R8 speeds in and parks up. As the doors open steam comes out of te car and Ben The Speedstar steps out in some tight fitting trousers and a tight fitting top. When he eventually gets out of the car keri runs up to him with a mic

Keri: Ben what's happened to you? you turn up to the second show and not the first, you turn up fat and you change your name to Ben the speedstar

Ben: Well Keri it's been a horrid break for me, I set sights on become more speedy in the break but I failed and instead became fat; but that's just the beggining I then have no clothes that fit me so I have to spend loads buying new clothes and it turns out the olny clothes that fit are 'baggy clothes'

Keri: But Ben those clothes clearly aren't baggy

Ben: I know... they were supposed to be baggy but for me they're tght fitting

Keri: So did you not come to your first show because you were embarresed?

Ben: Listen Keri there's one thing that you shouuld know about me now and that is I don't care about wht anyone says about me so I certanily don't get embarreseed about the way I look because I don't care about how I look or what people say about what I look like

Keri: So why did you miss the first show?

Ben: Well I was getting ready to go when I saw a chocolatte cake on the table so I ate it and afterwards I had n energy do I went for a sit down and well when I tried to get back up I was stuck

Keri: Well at least you're here now I suppose

Ben: Yes I guess it's better late then never, and i did find the remote for my Tv on the chair for my tele so I watched the whole show and I was saddened

Keri: Why's that Ben?

Ben: Because none of the audience missed me one bit, I culd sence they were all happy I wasn't there

Keri: Well I missed you Ben, I couldn't wait to interview you

Ben: Well thaks Keri at least I know that you care that all tht matters... actually no,I don't care about you, you're a nobody;none of the audience cares about e and although I don't care about them and what they think want at least ten people in the crowd that aren't ashamed to say they are my fans

Keri: Well Ben I saw your family there they were cheering for you even though you weren't there

Ben: They don't care really they're all Couragesand fans at heart, they only cheered for me ecause I threatened to not give them any presents at christmas and at birthdays anymore

Keri: Well I guess then that you don't have fans, but that can always change

Ben: Yeah I suppose I could try and get more suport, and changed my body shape guess I can change my personality a little as well

Keri: Good for you, is that the only thing you'll be doing this season?

Ben: No it deffinatly isn't, I'm going to perform well in the ring if I can do the excersize of a whole match and then squash people down to size who thinks they're bigger then they actually are... and also peope who [ sencored] me of bout my body

Keri: Well good luck Ben and I'l see you more throughout the season

Ben: Ok bye Keri and if you want an inerview just run to me... I won't be able to run away from you unfourtunatly

Keri: Haha bye then

Keri walks back into the arena as Ben locks hi car and the scene ends
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down