FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bensterios interview

2 posters

Go down

bensterios interview Empty bensterios interview

Post  benny the snowman Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:06 pm

We see Bensterio walking backstage with a serious look on his face, he seems to be going towards Keri

Bensterio: Keri give me an interview this god damn minute

Keri: Ok... this is unsuspected... erm... how are you today?

Bensterio: How do I look? I am angry and I expect you to do a good interview and not make a question as worthless as that

Keri: Ok sorry about that... what are you angry about?

Bensterio: Absoloutely everything, especially the Harts, Reaper and Daitezen

Keri: Why's that?

Bensterio: Why's that! you worthless interviewer... don't you know what's been going of in this company? The Harts because they're a pathetic threesome who should of been taken down long ago and Reaper and Daitezen because they're lousy enough to get embarrassed and blame it on me.

Keri: Well maybe they feel you haven't done as much as them?

Bensterio: What! that's stupid; I go along with their stupid plans, hate the Harts as much as them I try and work with them but they think I'm stupid enough to try and take them on by myself

Keri: What do you think they'd say if they were here right now?

Bensterio: They'd try and stick up for themselves and reend that we're three friends working as a team to take down the Harts

Keri: Can't you become freinds?

Bensterio: Friends! we have three very different personalities who all want to take down the Harts the only way we could have a chance to be friends is by making that similarity the most important

Keri: So why don't you?

Bensterio: Because they don't seem to be able to work that out, we have a week till the PPV if we can possibly do it before then the Harts have no chance of beating us

Keri: So why don't you tell them that

Bensterio: I try to they just don't listen

Suddenly Reaper and Daitezen show up
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down

bensterios interview Empty Re: bensterios interview

Post  Daitezen Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:11 pm

is this for final impact or the supershow? (i'll struggle showing up for final impact while still in hospital :p)
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down