FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Daitezen by any other name...

Go down

A Daitezen by any other name... Empty A Daitezen by any other name...

Post  Daitezen Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:40 am

Daitezen is storming through the back corridors of the building, a determined expression on his face, apparently looking for someone, though it's not yet clear who. He is looking at the signs on each door. Finding the one he is looking for, he kicks down the door, and enters a room, with what look to be FFI back stage staff in an office. Most are at computers, some are on phone calls; they all turn to the door, most looking thoroughly confused.

Daitezen: So who is it then?

The staff members still look confused. One or two closest the door back away slowly, as Daitezen seems to get angrier.

Daitezen: So seriously, who is it? Which one of you is responsible for publishing match cards!

Every staff member is now focusing their full attention on Daitezen, concerned as to what he might be here for. Obviously wanting to avoid a confrontation, towards the back, one or two are pointing towards a young lady sitting at a desk. Daitezen sees this, then walks towards the young lady, who suddenly looks very scared. Daitezen smiles one of his twisted smiles, and stands in front of her.

Daitezen: So. Care to explain yourself?

Young Lady: W-w-w-what do you mean?

Daitezen: You publish the match cards, right?

Young Lady: R-r-r-right.

Daitezen: What's your name?

Young Lady: It's L-Laura.

Daitezen: Spelt L A U R A, yes?

Laura: Yes... why?

Daitezen: How do you spell my name Laura?

Laura: Ermm... D... I... A.

Daitezen: Bzzzt, wrong answer! I think we need to have ourselves a little spelling lesson.

Daitezen pulls out a dagger, and Laura screams, as do some of the staff watching this scene unfold. A little shocked, Daitezen raises his hand in supplication.

Daitezen: Sorry Laura, i'm not going to hurt you today. It's just more permanent than a pen, that's all.

Daitezen starts carving his name into Laura's desk, speaking as he does so.

Daitezen: They say I before E, except after C... But here's the new one for you, A before I or somebody fries!

Daitezen laughs to himself, as he finishes carving his name. Suddenly the sound of a child's laugh echoes in counterpoint to Daitezen's own laughter. He stops, an insane look flashing across his face. He slams the dagger, blade first, into the table, then runs out the room, leaving the staff bemused, and relieved.

--------------------------------

Just to cover the typos made in the last show card... please don't make me hurt Laura by spelling my name incorrectly again, she's only young. Razz
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down