FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Greatest Faction??(all stable members reply)

3 posters

Go down

World's Greatest Faction??(all stable members reply) Empty World's Greatest Faction??(all stable members reply)

Post  Big Murph Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 pm

[in the ring segment]

[color=red]As the crowd enjoys the show, a new & interesting song begins to play & Big Murph walks out inGucci suit with shades to match; he strolls down the ramp with an heir of smugness that the crowd picks up on instantly and they share their dislike for this new Big Murph. He climbs into the ring & gets a mic... [/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: For those of you that are wondering, my new entrance song is Kanye West's "You Can't Tell Me Nothing" feat. Young Jeezy; appropriate, don't you think? I'm out here 2 inform you of The World's Greatest Faction, MY faction, FFI: Money, Power, Respect, MPR for short. Now, I'm sure you have all heard this tagline before, but I'm a man of action and that's exactly what I & my comrades will let do the talking. Hey guys, why don't you come out & say hi to all the people?[/color]

Last edited by Big Murph on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

World's Greatest Faction??(all stable members reply) Empty Re: World's Greatest Faction??(all stable members reply)

Post  Rated Rs Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 am

[in the ring segment]

As the crowd enjoys the show, a new & interesting song begins to play & Big Murph walks out inGucci suit with shades to match; he strolls down the ramp with an heir of smugness that the crowd picks up on instantly and they share their dislike for this new Big Murph. He climbs into the ring & gets a mic...

Big Murph: For those of you that are wondering, my new entrance song is Kanye West's "You Can't Tell Me Nothing" feat. Young Jeezy; appropiate, don't you think? I'm out here 2 inform you of The World's Greatest Faction, my faction, FFI: oney, Power, Respect, MPR for short. Now, I'm sure you have all heard this tagline before, but I'm a man of action and that's exactly what I & my comrades will let do the talking. Hey guys, why don't you come out & say hi to all the people?

Rated rs and Nino come out

crowd boos

Don Jackson: Well rated is not the fan favorite

Chris Kayoz: We all can see that

Rated rs walks into the ring Nino follows

Rated rs and Big Murph stare at each other

Nino takes a mic

Nino: Well Murph thanks for letting us introduce ourselves well my name is Nino and i am rated rs's manger

crowd boos

rated rs grabs a mic

rated rs: You could hate the hair style i have, i don't care, you could join the rated rs hate club i won't care because i don't need you

crowd boos louder

rated rs: i could get i title shot in 5 seasons or right now i don't care because i am the best in the company if not in the world. I am that damn good. I am everything in and more

crowd continues to boo

rated rs: i don't care when i get a title shot but i'll be ready but right now my job is to turn these so call stars into super stars

rated rs walks out

Nino: tell me when his next match is

Nino follows rated rs

Don Jackson: well that was great

Chris kayoz: what? rated rs said his mind he doesn't care about anyone but him self

Don Jackson: No i meant the part about him saying he's the best

Chris Kayoz: well so far he is showing the fact he is everything and more

Don Jackson: Chris be honesty do you think rated rs can be better the the guy who discovered him?

Chris Kayoz: yes rated can be better the Trey Johnson

Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

World's Greatest Faction??(all stable members reply) Empty Re: World's Greatest Faction??(all stable members reply)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 am

great rp rated n murph....but a lil rough rated could be fixed but great rp. a S.P.A.G. Could fix a few spelling errors n ect...
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down