FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murph The Mentor?

Go down

Murph The Mentor? Empty Murph The Mentor?

Post  Big Murph Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 pm

[In The Ring]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: "Don, can you feel the electricity in the building tonight?As we gear up for our 2nd PPV, Inception, each show we have gets better and better; FFI, we're taking over!"[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: "Chris, when you're right, your dead right! I'm glad to be apart of this fed and always look forward to each and every show we produce for these fans.But the big story tonight is the final match to determine the 1st ever Impact Champion between Reaper & Couragesand. This, ladies & gentlemen, will be EPIC! Let's not forget that these two are also in the triple team tournament and could possible become a double champion, something also never done before here in FFI. The thrills, hits & surprises just keep on coming; what about that INSANE feud between The Portuguese Warrior and Malphis? That is escalating to new heights..."[/color]

[color=red]As "Start From Scratch" by The Game begins to play, the arena erupts with cheers as Big Murph walks down the rampand grabs a mic then enters the ring. His watches glisten as the lights bounce off the black diamonds as he lifts the mic to his lips and talks... [/color]

**[color=darkred]Big Murph: "First of all, let me say both congrats & good luck toReaper & Couragesand ; I will definitely enjoy the match regardless of who wins. I'm here to help someone out, take someone under my wing as it were; be a mentor to one of the new guys. As a FFI Original, I feel it's only right to help the new kids on the block and I feel that I have alot to share with an eager young mind, so, if anyone's interested, you know where to find me. By the way, Reap, Sand, when the show's over, how about we go celebrate, my treat?"[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: "Isn't Murph a class act? I like that guy. He's got style...& a huge checkbook to match."[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: "We'll see what Murph's plans are; this kid is the King of Cups personified."[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: "Don, what the hell are you talking about now? What Cup King do you see in the ring, I just see Murph?"[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: (shaking his head) "Chris, for your sake, I hope you stay pretty, otherwise, you'll have a hard life...The King of Cups is a tarot card that represents a duplicitus or crafty individual, and Murph has proven in the past that he can be just that. If I was any of the new guys, I'd be weary of this announcement..."[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down