FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaques LaCorix. Cafe de Paris 2

Go down

Jaques LaCorix. Cafe de Paris 2 Empty Jaques LaCorix. Cafe de Paris 2

Post  Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Once again the ring is redecorated completly. While an accordionplayer plays slight french music at ringsside. The ring has a table with various french decorations (baguette, vine, dishes and stuff) positioned in its center. The four ringposts are decorated with cardboards showing famous french sights.
Suddenly the spot focuses on Jaques LaCroix sitting in the middle of the ring.

As Jaques LaCroix raises his voice the accordionplayer stops playing.

Jaques LaCroix with thick french accent: Bon soir madames, monsieurs and I use the term very losely! he grins Fortunatly for all you people I managed to got a second Café de Paris build up just in time for this evening after my first Café got demolished in recent weeks. But well... You know what they say let bygones be bygones.
The important thing is that I can once more bring you a little bit of the class and beauty of my country of origin to this... what do you call it? dechargé! Well, let's be honest what is your city known for? Cheap whores, food that gives you diarrhea and inhabitants that are poor and uneducated. But at least your city gained some importance in the medical research... That is of course because of the record-braking accumulation of genital diseases in this very city
the crowd boos furiously
Jaques LaCroix not irritated at all: But fun aside... Well let's commence, shall we?
Bon soir to my Café de Paris! Tonight I have a couple of topics I would like to speak about very briefly. Well, first things is first. I really don't understand why our dear ViceGM seems to dely the obvious decision concerning the challengers for the Rising Star Championship.
he extends his arms Hey Robert... have you not seen Café de Paris two weeks ago? I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, that on this roster there is only one wrestler worthy to be called a rising star he takes a look around and I don't think I gotta mentoin once more that this illuminous person is "The Frenchise" Jaques LaCroix. I have won all of my FFI matches in record time without even getting exhausted. And Robert mon ami, the fact that the other "so called" wrestler on this roster resort to intimidation tactics to get a shot at the Rising Star title just proves once again that they are ,unlike The Frenchise, not able to back their words with pure skill. he spits I don't need to resort to intimidation or something like that to prove my value.
So Roberto he smiles take a deep breath and make the obvious decision and I will turn a blind eye to you recent unneccessary hesitation.
He sighs Sooo...What's next? Ah right, there is this exiguous, puny, issue I always tend forget. Of course I am referring to Mr. "Almost not existend". Poor little fellow just wants to get noticed and fails so miserably. Well, well, well... Mr. "extremly unimportant" decided to cry once more last show about the conspiracies against him. Different time, same song as last week. "Mr. Insignificant": probably you consider running your mouth as your special talent, non? Actually his mouth seems to be the only thing on his body of mentionable size he grins on his whole body that is...
Mr insignificant... you can run your mouth from here all the way to Avignon about how you got screwed, and that everybody is conspiring against you and spit out various empty threats. Well, I still consider you not worthy of my time. To say it with the words of one of Americas finest pysiques: Mr Insignificant, A little less conversation!"
And speaking of personified insignificance... Poor little Forgoten once again crossed path with the Frenchise. Well, it was the same outcome as last time with only one new aspect: You found yourself a little buddy. Ben Milkman! Yeah, you really made an impressive team... Goten and Milkman... How about "Got Milk" as a name? But once again me and my partner had to show you that wrestling might not be the right thing for you two. Perhaps this city would be the right place for you to to bound even more!
He grins One last gentle warning. Stay out of our way before there are consequences more severe than a bruised neck.
Eh bien... That's all the time we have tonight... Au revoir and use protection...
he puts on a dirty smile and bows down theatrically

After Jaques LaCroix has left the ring the lights slowly fades out

Back to top Go down