FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with new superstar and a feud with him !!

Go down

Interview with new superstar and a feud with him !! Empty Interview with new superstar and a feud with him !!

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Camera goes backstage and shows Michael Lee interview with a new star !

Michael : Hello and welcome to my interview , tonight we have a new member in FFI he called him self king of devils , ladies and gentleman please welcome Devil May Cry !

The camera goes to Devil May Cry and he smiles to it

DMC : call me DMC

Michael : ok mr.DMC , well u are new here and i want to know and all this people what's your goals here in FFI ?

DMC : well michael i have come here for many reasons , first to win titles , second i love wrestling and last because of this fans to show them what can i do in this ring

The Fans cheers for DMC

Michael : Nice reasons , good luck with them

then someone knocks DMC shoulder and DMC gets up and find Ben Malacam standing in front of DMC

Ben : Really ? u come to show this people what u can do in this ring ! how about u show me what u can do ?

DMC : Ben Malaco.... what ever your name is ! i hope no problem with that

Ben : my name is BEN MALACAM the one who will destroy u in this ring and make u quit this job and get back to your house !

DMC begin to get angry

DMC : don't test my patience !! i have a bad side

Ben : well let's see it now

Chris Kayoz : looks like we will have a fight now !!

Don Jackson : yeah let them fight it will be a massacre

??? : WAIT !!!

the camera goes to the way of the voice and shows Sarah Johnson

Sarah Johnson : what are u 2 doing ? if u want to fight go to this ring right now and fight but not here !!

DMC : sorry mrs.Sarah but he start first

Ben : no u are the one who starts that all..

Sarah : enough !! go to your locker room and get ready to fight now !!

the both wrestlers leaves and go to their locker room to prepare for the match !

Chris Kayoz : looks like we have a match right now and it's first match for DMC !!

Don Jackson : Yeah Ben is going to crush DMC !

Chris Kayoz : well we will see that and this match is next !!

the camera fades away

Last edited by devil may cry on Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Interview with new superstar and a feud with him !! Empty Re: Interview with new superstar and a feud with him !!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Good Idea of RP and quantity Very Happy But poor grammar and needs a lot of correction.

However for your first RP, a job well done.

Back to top Go down

Interview with new superstar and a feud with him !! Empty Re: Interview with new superstar and a feud with him !!

Post  Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:45 pm

thx man i will do better next time

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down