FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen in the doctor's office.

Go down

Daitezen in the doctor's office. Empty Daitezen in the doctor's office.

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:19 pm

A fixed position camera sits in the top corner of the medical room. Looking down on the room, we see Daitezen, and FFI doctor Douglas Park.

Daitezen: Hey Doug, how are you?

Doug: *chuckling* Aren't I supposed to be asking you that Daitezen? I'm good thank you, how is your shoulder holding up?

Daitezen: It's good, as you said, just tweaked it, feels nearly one hundred percent now.

Doug: That's good to hear. So is this just a social call?

Daitezen: No...

Daitezen pauses, seemingly struggling to speak.

Doug: Well i've heard you've been seeing a lot of action lately. Though if you try to draw a knife on me like you did poor Laura a few days ago, I wont take it very well.

Daitezen: Ah, well that was just a misunderstanding. I shall be apologising to Laura about that though... maybe a note would be more appropriate?

Doug: Perhaps... Can I ask you something, and please don't take offense.

Daitezen: I think I can see where this is going, but go ahead.

Doug: Are you as insane as you come across out there? I mean, I understand out in the ring, you have to come across like that. But the things you do when you're not... I just had to ask, I know it's none of my business as long as it doesn't effect your ability to wrestle...

Daitezen's eyes seem to flash with anger momentarily. He blinks a couple of times, and they return to normal.

Daitezen: I... understand why you might get that impression. The thing about... insanity, is that it is not a state you can exist in for long. You either destroy yourself, or your surroundings... or you get better... or worse I guess.

Doug: I apologise if the question makes you uncomfortable.

Daitezen: *smiling* It does a little, but uncomfortable is nothing in the grand scheme of things. All I will say is that while my actions may sometimes be... bizarre, my thoughts... usually remain clear. It takes a lot to truly get into my head.

Doug: Fair enough, I think it's best I drop that topic for now.

Daitezen visibly relaxes.

Doug: So why did you come and see me then?

Daitezen: I... think this explains it best.

Daitezen hands Doug a folded piece of paper, then gets up to leave.

Daitezen: And I would prefer if nothing was said to anyone about this. But it may also satiate your curiosity more than my answers could.

Daitezen smiles, then exits the office. Douglas Park opens the paper, and starts reading. A concerned expression crosses his face, as he continues to read. Out of habit it seems, he goes to pick up the phone, then stops himself. Shaking his head, we just about hear him mutter to himself.

Doug: It's not my place to deal with this. I just have to hope it's under control.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down