FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahn and Michael Lee the final interview

Go down

Vahn and Michael Lee the final interview Empty Vahn and Michael Lee the final interview

Post  Vahn Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 am

Somewhere backstage Vahn dressed in the usual black ski mask, long sleeved black shirt, a black vest, black trousers and black boots and it seems like he was sitting in the locker room and staring down on the ground just waiting and waiting but for what no one knows then suddenly he got to his feet and started walking. As he left the locker room he would pass other wrestlers, technicians, camera crewmen and then just as Vahn was about to make his way out to the ramp just standing right next to the way out to the ramp was the Michael Lee as he stopped Vahn to make one last interview

Michael Lee: Vahn so whats your prediction in your match?

Vahn: I can't say for certain if I would win or lose but I would give my all besides we are dealing with unpredictable circumstances and I promise THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

Michael Lee: Vahn whats makes you so certain that you even deserve to even be in this match? Much less even deserve to be here?

Vahn: Can't you hear it Michael? The roar if the crowds even after all the shining lights, dazzling pyrotechnics and loud music after all that only one thing matters to us wrestlers is the crowds chanting our name and with all that support coming from the crowds tonight... I won't stop fighting. Even if I win or lose it was a pleasure and honor to be here for I am finally here.

Vahn would first stare at the gates as he waits for his music to start when the music This is war from Thirty seconds to Mars started to play would Vahn finally rush out of the gates to the underneath of the titan tron as the roar of the fans started to chant his name even louder

Crowds: VAHN! VAHN! VAHN! VAHN! VAHN! VAHN! VAHN! VAHN! VAHN! VAHN! VAHN! VAHN!
Vahn
Vahn

Back to top Go down