FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen Carpark (TVRT entrance)

2 posters

Go down

Daitezen Carpark (TVRT entrance) Empty Daitezen Carpark (TVRT entrance)

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:37 pm

The underground car park is shown, for wrestlers and staff only. A few vehicles sit around, but the place is quiet. The sound of an engine is heard, quietly first, then building up to a crescendo. A black TVR Tuscan drives into the car park, being driven erratically, swerving around a little, before parking haphazardly, nearly hitting nearby cars. Out steps Daitezen, muttering to himself.

Daitezen: This has to work, it has to, I have to do this, I have to manage it. I have to win, they can’t hurt me, it’s fun, but I need to get better, need to do better. It’s fun, they can hurt me though, I can hurt them, it’s fun.

Approaching him is Final Impact GM Erik Danesford.

Erik Danesford: Daitezen, are you drunk?!

Daitezen stares at Erik for a second, a look of anger momentarily flashes across his face, before becoming blank.

Daitezen: No Mr. Danesford. Just talking to myself, bad habit I suppose.

Erik Danesford: Good job too, I wouldn’t want to have to fire you when you’ve just started with the federation. You did a decent job last show, but I don’t think the fans know what to make of you yet.

Daitezen: I’m really just focused on the wrestling for now. Was good to be at the fan event earlier today, meet some of the people who watch the show, but I really want to make sure my skills in the ring are as good as they can be.

Erik Danesford: I respect you for that, and have met a lot of wrestlers like that.

Daitezen: Thank you.

Erik Danesford: I’m not finished! Most of them don’t make it from the independent scene. Look, i’m going to be straight with you. You’re a bit different, you know your way around the ring, but I could say that about hundreds of wrestlers out there. The ones who never stand a chance. But you’re confident with it too, you sell matches well, and have a bit of skill on the mic. Plus you can take one heck of a beating from what I saw of your promo tapes.

Daitezen: *grins* Pain doesn’t affect me the way it does to most people.

Erik Danesford: See, this is what I mean! I’m being candid here, so I’ll tell you straight. Some of the time, you sound like a maniac.

Daitezen’s smile turns menacing, and his eyes start to smoulder with anger. Erik raises his hand in supplication.

Erik Danesford: I don’t want to piss you off. Just want you to make a choice, that’s all. I don’t give a damn if the fans love you or hate you, I don’t care if they cheer or boo you. But if they don’t know what to make of you, then you’re stuck. You’ll get no reaction, and more importantly, you won’t make the company a dime.

Daitezen’s expression cools, as he listens intently.

Erik Danesford: Most guys don’t get this choice. I mean look at your opponent on the last show, Carnea. You can tell he’s one badass heel. Remember the heat he was drawing from the fans? Look at Trey Johnson, you think the fans have any problems knowing what’s going to happen when he steps in the ring? You need to choose who you want to be. You understand me?

Daitezen looks thoughtful, standing there, and just nods.

Erik Danesford: Good, I’m glad you get it. You don't have a match tonight anyway, so it will give you time to think.

Erik begins to walk away, turns, and then confronts Daitezen again.

Erik Danesford: But I swear to you, if you do so much as scuff the paint on my car, you’re out of here.

Erik walks away, Daitezen turns as the camera moves back to his car, mere centimetres away from Erik’s. Shaking his head and laughing, Daitezen walks towards the entrance to the arena.

--------------------------------------------------

Feedback as usual is appreciated. If Carnea or Trey want me to remove their names from the RP, that's sound.

Last edited by Daitezen on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Daitezen Carpark (TVRT entrance) Empty Re: Daitezen Carpark (TVRT entrance)

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Fine wuit h me. As long as you don't have me speaking but you can use my7 name in a rpl
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down