FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen - Mirror

Go down

Daitezen - Mirror Empty Daitezen - Mirror

Post  Daitezen Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Daitezen is sitting alone on a staircase, somewhere backstage, hunched over, apparantly in reverie. Footsteps are heard, and GM Rebecca Great appears, walking down the stairs behind Daitezen.

Daitezen: Hey Rebecca.

Rebecca Great: Daitezen... how did you know it was me?

Daitezen: *grinning, and sniffs* I could tell from your smell.

Rebecca Great: I hope you're joking!

Daitezen: Not at all. Not many of the wrestlers use perfume. Secondly, your footsteps didn't sound like a wrestlers.

Rebecca Great: That still doesn't mean it was me!

Daitezen: Well maybe I'm psychic... or maybe this helped.

Daitezen sits back a little, then raises his hand, showing a mirror there. Rebecca relaxes, laughs a little, then sits down next to Daitezen

Rebecca Great: I didn't take you for the vain sort, unlike a few members of the roster.

Daitezen: By which I take it you mean the Harts? I'm not vain, but before we get down to the business i'm sure you're here to talk about, i'll ask you this. What do you see when you look at me?

Rebecca Great: I'm not sure really. A lot of hair? Someone who asks bizarre cryptic questions?

Daitezen: *laughing* Well put. You see what is there now. If I cut my hair, or cut out my tongue, I would be different to your eyes, but not to my own. When I look at myself, I look at everything, the past, the future, the present. I try not to dwell on the past, there is too much... better forgotten.

Daitezen looks sad for a moment. Rebecca puts her hand on Daitezen's shoulder. He flinches, and moves away quickly.

Rebecca Great: I'm sorry. I...

Daitezen: I just... it's just best you don't touch me. Anyway, we need to get to business. It's obvious the Harts are putting pressure on you.

Rebecca Great: Is there anyone who doesn't know?

Daitezen: Well firstly, you look stressed. And secondly, you just confirmed it for me.

Rebecca Great: Are you going to try and screw with me too?

Daitezen stares lecherously at Rebecca for a moment, who now seems uncomfortable. Daitezen laughs uncontrollably, as Rebecca starts to get angry.

Rebecca Great: Are you making fun of me?!

Daitezen: *laughing still* No no no, I just thought your choice of words was... unfortunate. I'm only joking around with you, and to answer your question, that's not my style. If I want something, I fight for it, I don't play games with people.

Rebecca Great: I'll take your word for it for now.

Daitezen: All I wanted to say Rebecca, is that you wont like what I have planned for tonight. I wont pretend i'm doing it for anyone but myself, but... lets just say that the Harts attention certainly wont be on you for a while.

Rebecca Great: Should I trust you?

Daitezen: I don't even trust me. But I will do exactly what I say i'm going to do.

Daitezen gets up, and picks up his bag left on the stairs below. He walks down a couple of stairs, then turns to Rebecca.

Daitezen: Maybe you need this more than I do right now. I'm sure you could do with a look at yourself, work out how you are going to deal with what's going on.

Daitezen hands Rebecca the mirror, she takes it and starts looking into it

Daitezen: Oh, and you do smell nice.

Daitezen winks then laughs, turns and walks away, leaving Rebecca alone on the stairs. She smiles, still looking into the mirror, seemingly now lost in her own thoughts.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down