FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen - Shock Announcement

Go down

Daitezen - Shock Announcement Empty Daitezen - Shock Announcement

Post  Daitezen Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 pm

The lights in the arena fade, and a song begins to play, as pyros start to burn around the titantron.

Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me
They hide just out of sight, can’t face me in the light
They’ll return but I’ll be stronger

The lights cut for a moment, then pyros explode, the song, Unbreakable by Fireflight, continues, and walking out of the titantron is Daitezen, wearing his Fallen Title. The crowd bursts into cheers.

Chris Kayoz: After that match at Inception, Daitezen has become one of the most talked about stars in Full Force Impact.

Don Jackson: And the crowd appreciate how much he put in to that match. It’s good to see him fit to fight, after that attack at the end of the PPV, where his opponent, Reaper, had his title stolen by Showtime, and that brutal attack by those masked men.

Chris Kayoz: I wouldn’t be surprised if he has plenty to say about that... though this looks a different Daitezen to that we’re used to seeing.

Don Jackson: What do you mean Chris?

Chris Kayoz: He’s dressed in grey, not black, and the bandana has gone too.

Don Jackson: Giving fashion tips now Chris?

Chris Kayoz: Well you need them, but I wonder if this change in attire means a change in Daitezen.

Daitezen walks down the ramp, fans reaching out to touch him. He smiles, but keeps walking to the ring, climbs up in to it, and then is handed a microphone.

Daitezen: Thank you everyone, I won’t keep you. I’ve just got one thing to say.

Chris Kayoz: What did I say, he must want revenge on the people who attacked him...

Daitezen: Firstly, thank you everyone for your support. That goes for the fans, my fellow wrestlers, and all the staff of Full Force Impact. Even you Don and Chris.

Daitezen leans over the ring ropes towards the announcers and laughs.

Don Jackson: It’s good to get some recognition around here once in a while.

Chris Kayoz: And Daitezen seems in good spirit too.

Daitezen stands in the centre of the ring, and sighs.

Daitezen: This is hard for me to say, but it has to be done. I’m leaving Full Force Impact.

The crowd is stunned to silence. Daitezen drops the microphone, and climbs out of the ring, walking up the ramp.

Don Jackson: That was completely unexpected.

Chris Kayoz: I wonder what’s caused this decision. And what will FFI do without its Fallen champion?

Daitezen exits beneath the titantron as the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down